The Voice of Business
What Is The Chamber?
The Chamber is a private, non-profit, 501(c)6 entity and is not a department or agency of any government. It is the vehicle through which the business community exerts leadership in dealing with community problems and opportunities. The organization consists of business and professional people working as a central agency for community development - taking on projects and doing jobs that no individual could do alone.
Visibility of your business 24/7/365 is only one of the benefits of membership in the South Dade Chamber of Commerce.
Four marketing platforms included in your membership fee:
- The on-line Chamber of Commerce Directory
- The opportunity to link your website to the Chamber’s
- Access to Save Local Now all provide platforms for you
- Special event listing on the monthly calendar
Why Else Should You Join?
- Chamber members make a commitment to “Buy Chamber First”
- Fifteen different discount programs. See the full list of ChamberPerks on the Member Benefits
- Chamber events provide combined business, professional, and social interaction – a plus for many home-based businesses
The Chamber’s Number One Goal Is To Create A Strong Local Economy
More than 450 businesses from major corporations to single proprietor, home-based companies belong to the Chamber. The more we grow, the greater the opportunity there is to be a part of this growth.
Invest in your future! Join the South Dade Chamber of Commerce Contact Membership Services: 305-247-2332 or email email@example.com